Sunday, June 24, 2012

iReporter in Austin

Congrats Austin Outsiders, we have reached a full bus load!

I am super excited to announce that I am going to be the iReporter at the
2012 ON Austin Summit!


Thanks to Outdoor Nation and The North Face I'll get to sport some sweet new gear while making sure that your ideas, projects, and voices are heard across the nation. WE ARE OUTDOOR NATION!

Our jobs as delegates are to post content using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so that we can spread the message. As an iReporter, I will make sure to post, tweet, share, and retweet YOUR content on behalf of Outdoor Nation, REI, The North Face, and Merrell.


Here is the video I submitted...

Here is the sweet new gear I get to wear, courtesy of The North Face!

Believe me when I say that Outdoor Nation and their partners are all about empowering youth (that's YOU and me) to make a difference. I'm so excited that y'all will get to meet all the wonderful people that make these things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...